Thursday 15 September 2016

Holiday Expressions New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the new Holiday Expressions Blog Hop!  

I am so glad you can join me and 22 other Close to My Heart Consultants as we showcase products from the brand new (and awesome!) Holiday Expressions Idea Book!



If you have hopped over from the amazing artwork found on DARLYS' BLOG, you are on the right page!  The hop is one big circle,  but if you get lost, please just hop on over to 
Melinda's Blog, where you can find the complete list of bloggers!

Now for those new products!
I love Halloween, and the Jeepers Creepers products are adorable, and perfect for your Halloween photos.  I created a layout of my youngest daughter and the colours in Jeepers Creepers are perfect for these photos:




With the great Complements and washi to match the Paper Packet, this layout was easy to put together.  I added a few fun flowers in coordinating colours, made from the  new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge!

Thanks for stopping by - now it is time to hop over to  Jen's Blog to see what beautiful work she has in store for you!  Remember, all of these products are now available in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book, from your local  Close to My Heart Consultant, or go HERE.






9 comments:

  1. This is an awesome layout and is perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are SO versatile and useable for many purposes. I love the photos that you chose for this layout and the papers complement the photos perfectly, as do the embellishments. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout and adorable photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers on the layout, never would of thought to put those colors together for a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super great LO for your pretty daughter...so matches her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout!!! I love the flower details too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!