Wednesday 21 October 2015

Paper Fundamentals

The newest collections of Paper Fundamentals are super versatile and lots of fun!  Simple patterns in a variety of colours that work for any photos, any occasion!

 I recently completed an important personal milestone, and Paper Fundamentals and the D1660  Ink Blot stamp set were perfect for my layout to celebrate that!



After being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis two and a half years ago, I had to give up running and I FINALLY am now walking regularly and was able to complete my first post diagnosis 8K!





The Ink Blot stamp set is perfect for what I wanted to do - add a bit of texture and colour in an informal style!  Add a few sparkles and some Cricut cut stars, and this came together very quickly!!

Click the links above to view the paper and stamp set and perhaps add them to your collection!  
You won't regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!