Monday 10 August 2015

Zoe Love

There is a new girl in town and her name is Zoe!  Well, not exactly a girl, but a great new line from CTMH called Zoe!  Brand new and available now, I am having a great time using it on layouts, cards and more!



I created a double layout with some photos of my eating adventures in Harlem, from our New York trip last May:


I love the versatility and I also loved using the newest Cricut cartridge, called Artistry!  It is also available now!

I also did a single layout with some photo booth photos taken in Seattle with my girls!



Check out the newest releases on my website and watch for a few more sneak peeks before the launch of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and Holiday Expressions books on September 1st!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!