Sunday 9 November 2014

It's almost time for Daily December!

At the risk of inciting a full on panic - it will soon be December!!  That wonderful, chaotic, busy, happy, sometimes overwhelming time of year that some of us love 
and some of us fear!!

I am a big fan of the Christmas season, and for the past several years I have kept a Daily December Album to chronicle all the moments big and small that contribute to making the festive season the most wonderful time of the year!  That is why I am super excited about the My Crush Holiday Happenings book! 






There is also and accompanying Holiday Happenings Assortment - full of cards and stickers to personalise the book into your own holiday mini album!



And an adorable stamp set!



I will be documenting my December and would love for you to join in on the fun! To purchase the above supplies, just click the links!  Click on the Daily December link in the sidebar for lots of links and suggestions for how to get started!  And if you have a blog - grab the Daily December button and be sure to link up your pages and ideas for us all to share!  Come back often for more ideas and new links!!  
I can't wait to share my December Daily with you and 
see what you come up with as well!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!