Thursday 16 October 2014

Mojo Monday Card (and box)

I am feeling a little lack of mojo these days - so what better way to find it than with the weekly Mojo Monday challenge?!

Mojo Monday provides a sketch to work from:



And here is my take on it:


 I used the Pathfinding paper kit - I love the autumn colours. 
 I also used the "Thanksgiving Wreath"  (B1454) stamp set for the sentiment.

After the card was made I thought a little gift box to go with it might be fun:


The box and leaves were cut with the Cricut and the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges.  
Quick, easy and a fun hostess or thank you gift!

Check out all the great sketches at Mojo Monday and get your Mojo going!!

Happy Day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!