Thursday 21 August 2014

Confetti Wishes

My sister has a birthday coming up so I spent a some time on vacation making up a few quick cards using the Confetti Wishes paper pack from the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  I also used my Cricut and the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cartridges.


I love the balloon cuts with the matching stamp set - so easy!!


A little more effort required, but still relatively quick and simple!



Finally, a quick thank you card with some bits and pieces that were left over!

All three of these were made in less than an hour - I love the colour combo of this paper pack - bright and cheerful and fun!  Now I just have to get the card in the mail!!

Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!