Thursday 31 July 2014

Annual Inspirations 2014-15 available August 1st!!

While I have been enjoying the lovely sun and time with family and friends for the past two weeks while on holiday, I have also been taking in all of the amazing new scrappy stuff available in the new CTMH idea book!

The new Annual Inspirations is our yearly catalogue packed full of awesome products for scrapping, stamping and your other crafty endeavours!  It is also an idea book-designed to inspire you and provide some great ideas for projects you can make at home. 

I am super excited because there is a LOT of fun stuff and I can't wait to get home and get some time to play with some of the new products - like August's Stamp of the Month!



The owl and bat stamps are completely adorable and I love Halloween goodies all year round!! 
 Plus that little pumpkin is so sweet!!!

There are some wonderful Christmas papers as well, and Fall themed goodies, plus, birthday, travel. . .  well you get the picture! 



You can view the catalogue online beginning August 1st- just head to my   website and follow the links!!  

Watch this space for some fun projects over the next while- I am heading home to my craft room tomorrow! :-D 

Happy Day everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!