Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sib (ling) Love


June has been a busy month with Hannah's grad, softball and the abrupt end of school due to a teacher's strike. The good news is that it feels like summer is really here and the pace has now slowed down- 
which means more scrappy time!!!

I have been experimenting with making spray ink from re inkers and then using it more on my layouts. 
 So far I am happy with the results!!!




On this layout of Hannah with her brothers on grad night, I used ink, a spray bottle with water and some overlays to create a background. I then used paper from the Lollydoodle paper pack and 
some washi tape to create the layout.  

The title was made with July's Stamp of the Month (available for only $5 with a qualifying purchase July 1-31). The Circus Alphabet stamp is very versatile and has an upper and lower case alphabet, plus numbers!  Fun!  

Here are a couple of close ups:





To check out the supplies I used to make this layout, go HERE

Now for some more scrappy time!!! 
 I {heart} Summer!!

Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!