Tuesday 28 January 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge #330

I have not always been a big cardmaker, but lately I am finding it fun to pick a challenge and then create something based on the challenge.  There are so many Card Challenge Blogs out there, but I am loving Mojo Monday, which provides a sketch each Monday.  It is a great way to get some cards made and challenge myself a bit, especially when my mojo is a no go!!

Here is the sketch from this week's challenge:

And here is my card!

A lovey card for my Valentine - made from leftover Christmas paper!  Gotta love using up leftover pieces!

The dies are from the Cricut  Artbooking Cartridge.

You can check out the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog at www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.

Give it a try - a challenge blog is a great way to find your mojo, or just get some projects completed!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!