Monday 2 December 2013

Daily December Day 2

Hello!
It's Daily December Day 2!  It sure is hard to believe it is December!!!  So much to do and so little time!  I hope your holiday preparations are going well, and that you are making a few great memories along the way!  Don't forget to document the m in a mini or on a layout.  Often, it is the little moment we look back on and remember with such happiness.
 Here is my page for today:


I love the Cricut Artbooking overlays - so fun! And EASY - 
for a slightly lazy scrapper like me - PERFECT!

I also have a few holiday cards from the Frosted Workshop on the Go Kit - 
3 designs, 5 cards each and voila - 15 cards in no time!





Super easy and lots of fun to make!  Tomorrow I PROMISE I will post the finished Daily December pages, and also the name of the of the winner of my
 Follow My Blog blog candy contest!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!