Sunday 1 December 2013

Daily December Day 1

 I love December!  All of the sights, sounds and smells of the season put me into the holiday spirit!  Every year I make a Daily December mini album to capture the ordinary and the special of each day leading up to Christmas.

In process:

 
This year I am using the Sparkle and Shine collection from the CTMH Holiday mini catalogue to put my book together!

Here is Day 1 (I will put today's photo in tonite!)


The numbers are made with the Magical Days stamp set. I love the Cricut Artbooking cartridge- lots of the die cuts (like the arrows) come from that cartridge, along with many other great things to use on your pages cards and other projects!

I will be posting a page a day throughout December, so I hope you stop by again!
Please leave a comment with a link to your December Daily albums - I'd love to be inspired by your creativity!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!